Mountain Bike Adventure
From $89 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Have you been dreaming about mountain biking the Baja Peninsula? While some adventurers take this trek and make it an epic weeks-long camping excursion, we bring guests to the very best spots for a half-day mountain bike adventure that’s great for both seasoned cyclists and those new to mountain biking, too.
- Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek Roscoe 6 bikes)
- Bottled water
- Safety helmets and gloves
- Traditional Mexican Buffet lunch at the beautiful and exclusive Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum height 1.5m / 5ft
- Maximum weight 120kgs / 265lbs
- For safety reasons cameras and phones are no permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs