PADI Open Water Diver Certification
From $469 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Get Certified! Get your scuba certification with the professional instructors of Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center. If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts!
The Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
If you are interested in getting back into diving or want more information, please fill out this form.
- PADI Certified Dive Instructor
- PADI Certification
- Scuba equipment
- Certification card
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation in an air conditioned vehicle
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- All certified divers must provide proof of certification
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
Sign up for your class here!
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Money for optional purchases
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo