Cabo Pulmo Diving Tour
From $229 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Diving with the assistance of scuba gear allows you to experience the wonders of the ocean firsthand—and Cabo Pulmo diving is no exception. In fact, it’s one of the premier diving locations in all of Mexico.
- Diving Equipment
- 2 Dives
- Food and drinks
- Light Snacks
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to Cabo Pulmo (approximately 2 hours each way)
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Certified diver must provide proof of certification
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
- This tour is only for Certified divers and open water certification must be provided.
Sign up for your class here!
What to bring
- Money for optional purchases
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen