Diving Tour at Land's End and The Arch
From $139 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience featuring amazing sea life, reefs, and underwater sand falls to explore. On this diving tour from our team at Cabo Adventures, you’ll get the chance to go scuba diving in the best spots that the Sea of Cortez has to offer.
Journey to top dive locations including an underwater canyon that drops down thousands of feet, Land’s End, the Sea Lion Colony, Neptune’s Finger, the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, and the deepest Sand Falls in the world. This is diving at Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas with the regional experts who know it best. There is so much to see and enjoy, so book your diving tour with us today!
- Diving Equipment
- PADI certified dive master
- Water and light refreshments
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
Sign up for your class here!
What to bring
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Covered with the dive instructor at first contact.