Diving Tour at Land's End and The Arch
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience featuring amazing sea life, reefs, and sand falls to explore. On this diving tour from our award-winning team at Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, you’ll get the chance to go scuba diving in the best of the best spots that the Sea of Cortez has to offer.
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience featuring amazing sea life, reefs, and sand falls to explore. On this diving tour from our award-winning team at Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, you’ll get the chance to go scuba diving in the best of the best spots that the Sea of Cortez has to offer. #break#Journey to top dive locations including an underwater canyon that drops down thousands of feet, Land's End, the Sea Lion Colony, Neptune's Finger, the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, and the deepest Sand Falls in the world. This is diving at Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas with the regional experts who know it best. Read on to learn more and book your diving tour with us today!
See Land’s End, Cabo Like Never Before
Above the water, Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas is home to beaches and breathtaking vistas. What many travelers don’t know is that this region harbors a number of natural treasures underwater as well. On our Land’s End diving tour, you’ll be led by regional experts to some of the area’s most spectacular underwater locations. Scuba dive around the stunning Neptune’s Finger, a rock formation that extends spectacularly both above and below the sea. Swim through the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and take in the plethora of marine life that live in and around Land’s End. Keep your eyes out for sea turtles, dolphins, tropical fish and more!
Dive In With Our Award-Winning Team at Cabo Adventures
The professional, experienced team of Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center has everything you need to enjoy the region’s finest diving experience. Led by local scuba diving experts, our diving tours equip you with the industry’s best scuba diving gear to ensure maximum safety and functionality during your dives. Our extensive familiarity with the region and its many treasures will help you get up close and personal with the most astounding underwater vistas that Land’s End has to offer. Whether you are brand-new to diving or a seasoned scuba expert, this is a tour you’re sure to love.
Find the Best Time to Book Your Arch of Cabo San Lucas Tour
Ready to plan your dive at Land’s End and the Arch of Cabo San Lucas? June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet but averages 40 - 50 ft.
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Diving Equipment
- PADI certified dive master
- Water and light refreshments
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
Sign up for your class here!
WHAT TO BRING
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Covered with the dive instructor at first contact.