Cabo Snorkel & Land's End Arch
From $89 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Cruise along the Arch, Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony, and Land’s End Arch in our exciting speedboats!
- Swim, snorkel, or power snorkel alongside inspiring rock formations on a beautiful bay; home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life.
- Explore the fascinating rock formations and landmarks of Cabo San Lucas with your paddleboard and kayak!
The Best Snorkeling near San Jose del Cabo
Our Cabo Snorkel & Land's End Arch tour is designed to give you the chance to enjoy the oceanic beauty of Los Cabos. Swim alongside some of the region’s most amazing marine flora and fauna. Our snorkeling equipment is some of the finest in the industry and will allow you to have a comfortable, unforgettable experience.
Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, and More
If snorkeling isn’t your style and you’d prefer a Cabo kayak experience, we’ve got sea kayaks on hand to help you paddle out into Cabo’s pristine waters. Prefer paddling of a different variety? Hop onto one of our awesome paddleboards to see what all the buzz is about! No matter what you’re looking to do with your time on the water, we’ve got the equipment to make it happen. Kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling in Cabo don’t get any better than this.
- Equipment (snorkel, mask, fins)
- SUP (Stand up paddle board)
- Sea Scooter
- Wetsuits (winter months)
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11
- Expecting mothers and persons with back or neck problems may not participate on this tour
What to bring
- Non-slip shoes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Money for photos and souvenirs